Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Day my life changed

As I was walking down the street with my best friend I notice this guy was trying to talk to me. We kept on walking to our friend's house to hang out for awhile. He asked me what was my name I said Rochelle, and his smile was so huge. I had to smile back, but I was not attracted to him. So everyday after that day he would try his best to get into my good grace. I was thinking to myself "Will he just leave me alone". Well he never did and for some reason we started talking and became an item. I never had sex before he was my first. I was 14 and he was 17. What was I thinking? Why did I let someone I didn't like in the first place in my personal space? I use to love boys that could dance and he won me over with this dance move I've never seen before. As days go by we would sleep together, and honestly I had no clue of what I was doing. I know you're wondering what am I talking about you must have known about the birds and the bee's? Your parents must have has THE TALK with you? No I never had THE TALK with my parents. I really didn't know to much about sex. I was so clueless when it came to sex. So as the days went by we had sex, and sex and I know sex. I decided one day he was not the right one for me so we broke up and thinking everything will go back to normal. Boy was I wrong.

So I went on with my life as normal as I could, you know school everyday and hanging out with my girls being a normal teen. I really hadn't notice that I didn't get my menstral cycle and really didn't think anything of it, because my stomach was still small and everything seemed normal to me. My mother made me a doctor's appointment for a physical I had to get my booster shot. Mama had to work so I had one of my good friends go with me to my doctor's appointment. I went and did all the routine things at my appointment until the doctor told me to lay down and checked my stomach. She was rubbing on my stomach and she asked me a critical question " Have you been having sex"? Me "NO" and my doctor was like are you sure? Me"Yes" I'm thinking why is she asking me this I will lie and never admit to having sex to her. So she didn't believe me of couse and told me to go to the lab and take a blood test. I was so nervous I could have passed out. At this time I had to tell my friend what was going on and was crossing my fingers that it came back negative. We get the test results and I take them back to the doctor, but before we give to her I'm trying to make sense of the test. Well I get back to the doctors office and hands her the results. I can remember this like it was yesterday she says Oh my God I have a 14 year old pregnant in here. As she was saying I could hear it in slow motion and I was wishing to be invisible. My doctor says to me what are you planning on doing? I had no clue. I was confused. I wanted to dig a hole and bury myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment