Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I got my Results Now What?????

 How could this happen? I'm only 14. What will I do with a baby? How will I tell my mom? What am I going to do? My head was pounding , and my mind was all over the place I got the results I am pregnant. OMG I'm pregnant? The questions I was asking myself after I heard this life changing information. So what did I do? I did nothing, and I mean nothing at all. I went home and did the same thing I did the day before. The next morning I'm thinking I was dreaming and its nothing to really think about. I went to school and told a few friends. I was in the 8th grade in Junior High School and PREGNANT. My decision was to go and see how far along I was and terminate the pregnancy. There was no way I was telling my mother I was pregnant. Are you kidding my she would kill me right then in there. No freaking way. So I didn't. I went on like my life hadn't changed one bit. I was hanging with my friends having a good time not worrying about a baby because I wasn't in no shape to be a mother or take care of a baby. I made my appointment with the clinic to see how far I was, and we went to the clinic to get the paperwork. I took the paperwork home and hide it in between my mattress no one would find it there I thought. I was living with my older sister and mother and no one knew anything. Every morning I got more and more nervous. So I was on my way to terminate my pregnancy really soon. I need to encourage myself. I need to motivate myself. I only had support from my friends because my family had no clue I was walking around pregnant. My mother didn't see a difference in my. So I go to sleep that night after talking myself into doing something terrible, because I knew it was wrong to kill a innocent child, but I was a innocent child to.
My grandmother was deceased and I loved her dearly and that night when I went to sleep I had a remarkable dream about her. My big momma as we called her came in my room and sat at the edge of my bed and told me not to worry that everything would be ok, and I didn't have to terminate my pregnancy. When I woke up I felt a big burden come off my shoulders and decided to not have the abortion and continue with my pregnancy.
I still haven't told my mother or my older sister, and didn't know what to do and how to tell them about the baby, so I didn't. I decided to just let it ride, until my daughter's father decided to tell everyone from his school I was pregnant. My sister had no idea that I was seeing someone and everyone kept asking her was I pregnant and she would always so No my sister's isn't pregnant and she doesn't have a boyfriend. I guess she got tired of the rumor and decided to ask me one day while we were sitting on our front porch. At this time I was about 6 months pregnant. She asked me point blank so Rochelle are you pregnant? Me what "No" why would you ask me that? Her " because everyone keeps asking are you Rochelle's sister that stays on 78th? and she would say yes" why? Oh because she's pregnant. So are you pregnant? Me " I said NO". Oh ok well put that on the bible that you're not pregnant? Me "Um Yes". Now we all know we could never lie on the bible we would lie about every and anything else, but the bible she knew I wasn't going to lie. We had a talk and she promised not to tell our mother, and she didn't. She asked me if I went to the doctor yet I told her no I haven't been back to the doctor after finding out. So she called and made me an appointment to get checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment