Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The BooBoo Hits the Fan

My world has been turned upside down I'm 14 and pregnant, I'm pregnant Lord please no what will I do? How will I be able to take care of a baby when I'm a baby myself? I had to suck all of that up and become an responsible person ASAP. My sister had me make my doctor's appointment for the baby. I go to my doctor's appointment, and wait to see the doctor. So while I'm in the Pediatrician's room I'm thinking how is my baby? What will I have? Will I be a good mother? So many things were running through my brain. She walks in and ask me why am I there? I say I need to have the baby checked out and make sure its ok. Her eyes are as wide as button when I say I'm pregnant. Well I was in the wrong location. I need to be at the OBGYN but how would I know this? If I had a conversation with my mom she could have told me. I'm so scared to tell her because we don't have a relationship like that. I'm afraid I have no one to talk to other than my sister and she's only 2 years older than me. I finally get to the right doctor and everything seems well with my baby its growing well, but I have to take all the test and medicines really quick because I'm almost 7 months and haven't had any prenatal.
I am so glad to find out everything is ok with the little one even though I still think I'm dreaming and would wake up any day now and realize it was all a dream. Well that day never happened and I went on day to day going to school making sure I'm passing all of my classes and being the best daughter I could be helping out at home and staying out of my mother's eyes. I'm not carrying big at all, but I do have a lil bump under my clothes and I can't let her see it. I was so lucky to carry small or I would have been busted months ago.
Every time I get the courage to drop this bomb on my mom she comes home saying someone she knows child is pregnant and her comments about them tells me to stay quiet as long as I can. I know its getting closer and closer to me having this baby, but what will I do? Its the beginning of the new year 1990 and I still haven't told my mother I'm pregnant to be exact 8.5 months pregnant. The mail comes with a reminder for my doctor's appointment so I didn't think anything of it. We always get them in the mail so I leave it on the counter and go by my daily routine.
This was the day my mother found out I was pregnant. She came home saw the reminder and it read appointment for me with the OBGYN. My mother didn't come to me with the information and I'm guessing because she was very disappointed in me. She calls my sister and brother in Texas and let them know what's going on with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment