Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A New Mama?????? Confused

I'm a mama????? I'm a mama????? I'M A MAMA I said that so many times it was unreal. I just gave birth to a baby girl and she was healthy thank God. I'm on my way to recovery and I'm passing by my mother and guess who she is holding? My baby girl. I can't believe she is holding my daughter and she couldn't be there for her own child. I'm mad, upset, and confused. I get to my room and have a little time with my daughter before everyone comes to visit. I call her dad to let him know I had the baby so he comes to visit us. We are trying to get along for my baby's sake. I am so tired but my brain is functioning to fast for me I can't handle all of this. I just realized I have to grow up and fast for this little baby girl I have.

We get home and my life has changed as you know it. I'm waking up in the middle of the night taking care of my baby without any guidance from my mother, and my sister can only do what another teenager do. I've been a mother for 2 weeks and my mother tell me I need to go back to school so I can finish up and graduate. I had to find a baby sitter for my 2 week old baby so I call her dad and let him know I'm going back to school and need a sitter. So his mother's sister offers to keep my baby and I'm happy because its family and she will be safe....WRONG I would pack her bag everyday with pampers, wipes, clothes, etc and she would come home everyday with a empty diaper bag. I notice something different on my baby she's getting a diaper rash and its getting worse by the day. I am so upset I can't understand why she got this rash that's bleeding like crazy when she has more than enough pampers for the time she's gone. I decide to find my own sitter, and take my baby to someone I trust. So with the help from my sister and friend I find a wonderful babysitter. I go to school everyday and come home to take care of my little one. I realized she is amazing she loves me and smiles whenever I see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment