Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Birth Date

Now my mother, brother, and older sister knows that I am pregnant. My mom doesn't want me to stay with her so she tells my sister I have to leave. I wasn't staying anywhere no one wanted me so I called my friend at the time, and found me a temporary place to stay. Well I never left my house and my mom didn't speak to me or ask me any questions regarding my pregnancy. I went to school everyday up until I gave birth.
So it was around 11pm and I had to use the restroom. I finish doing my business and I'm off to sleep again its January and I have a month or so to the baby is due....NOT I just laid down and had to go back to the restroom. I sit there for a min and realize that I am peeing in its coming from 2 different areas. I get up and look and I see brown specks in the toilet. I leave the restroom again and this time my mom asks me for the first time is everything ok? I tell her I think my water bag broke. She says go and lay down and we will see if so soon. I go back to sleep and about 2 am I feel contractions. I'm trying to sleep through them, I'm praying Lord why its too early the doctors told me my baby was due late February or early March. Its January 28th. Well my prayers didn't go to far BAM another contraction, and another one, and they are coming back to back. I take them for as long as I could its after 4am in the morning almost 5am. I get up and goes to my sister room and try to wake her up which was a job in itself. I let her know I'm having contractions and its hurting really bad. She tells me to go and wake up my mother, and I did. We gather up somethings and on to the hospital we go. I get into my mothers 2 door car and get into the back seat which I shouldn't have. I'm screaming and screaming and my sister tells me to stop screaming and don't have the baby in the car. I am so happy we get to the hospital and my sister goes and get help. They want me to get out of the car and I can't it was so hard for me to get out, but I finally did. I get in the wheel chair but I can't sit down. I can't sit down I tell the nurse I think I feel the baby's head. The nurse moves me as fast as she can without hurting us, and we go straight to the delivery room so the doctor can check me. Well the head is there and the baby is coming. I get prepped so I can deliver my baby. The nurse asks me do I want my mother to come in and of course I do I'm scared I'm alone, and I'm having a baby. The nurse leaves and returns alone. My mother was still mad and didn't want to come in so the nurse held my hand and helped me deliver. I didn't know the sex until I delivered. I gave birth to a bouncy baby girl, and she weighed in at 7lbs 3 1/2 pounds. She was fully developed and healthy. She was chocolate and beautiful looking just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment